Old 06-02-2010, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
ciarandeb ciarandeb is offline

Default Get an answer to your organic gardening question

Hi,
Thanks for your interest in my post and I must commend you on your
your charming reply. I am running a Q+A web about organic gardening
http://organicgreenfingers.com. I believe some people have problems
registering with web sites for technical reasons, because they aren't
sure what to do or they just don't want to. I am offering a service
which is to take any questions that are emailed to me and post them on
my web site. These questions will then be answered on the site and
the answers will be emailed back to the person. Of course people can
log in to my site and post questions as well if they want and this is
the normal way of going about things. The email thing is just an
extra service I provide to help out. It's pretty simple really.

Regards,
Ciaran.