Old 18-04-2003, 11:08 PM
animaux

Default How do I fight grubs naturally?

On 18 Apr 2003 11:31:34 -0700, (Rupert) wrote:

My wife is pregnant, so I want to avoid things like BugBGone,
Diazinon, and Grub-X. I have grubs in my lawn last summer and I want
to avoid this if at all possible this year- they ravaged my lawn. Any
thoughts? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matthew Rupert

Milky spore is a bio-organic control which is harmless to everything but grubs.
It does not kill them immediately, but will last in the soil for decades. What
I do for grubs is to remove that portion of the turf and put native plants in.
I can hardly wait for the day when I have nothing but a tiny piece of turf to
satisfy the other homeowners in this 27 house sub-division.

victoria