Old 06-02-2010, 04:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default OT Record cold wave gripping the Earth.

In article ,
says...

If any greenie volunteers will shovel all the global warming I'm getting
this weekend they are welcome. They won't get paid but I will not have
to pollute with my gas guzzling snow thrower

I really think you need to understand that emoticons don't change the
underlying tone of an insult and that the people you derogate are
probably a lot smarter than you think they are.