Old 19-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Essjay001

Default Bloody Cats

Thank you for correcting your erroneous misconceptions

Bart Bailey scribbled:

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:25:33 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"
wrote:

Bart Bailey scribbled:

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:44:18 +0100, "geoff"
wrote:

I cannot vouch for its efficacy but have been told that squirting
an offending cat with a strong solution of washing-up liquid
causes the cat to foul its own home. The cat licks itself when if
gets in its bed and that causes it to be incontinent!

Who said the Brits had no sense of humor? ;-)

Usually Americans!

Well after that novel solution, I stand corrected,
for any erroneous misconceptions I may have entertained.

Bart