Old 09-02-2010, 01:04 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default More flaws emerge in climate alarms.

On 9/02/2010 11:33 AM, Anne Chambers wrote:
PC wrote:
On 5/02/2010 11:26 PM, FarmI wrote:
wrote in message
that's exactly true loosecanon of all scientists they are humans after
money and power.

Snort! How many scientists do you actually know Len?

dont answer that Len.
Stupid question...

How many live, removed from normal citizens, living the life of luxury.
Tell me one government sponsored scientist who you know?
Unless you live in a wealthy area, no one lives next to one....

Umm...while I agree with you generally when you say we need to know more
about climate change before we rush in blindly, I do know quite a few
government funded scientists - and I don't live in a wealthy area, nor
do they.

Generalisations are dangerous.

Look at the larger percentage that are better funded than others. This
is where youre right, but also get my point I see.
Some of them dont agree with the Governement stance. CSIRO weather
scientists also quit because of it.
Someone has to take care of our gardening climate!
Kevin has lots to learn on this subject it seems...
Some here are obviously only here during working hours.
That makes me suspect they are here to feed the people here who dont
follow the Gvmt line.
No generalisations, but suspect this, and in need of further
investigations. I hope to do so in the future.....
Look what they were caught doing on wikipedia!
Maybe soneone is capapable o doing that for me.
Just because I "may" be paranoic, doesnt mean I'm not right
Human beings are so devious....