Old 08-02-2010, 11:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default Eucalyptus

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

It's only some species, not all that do that, though any camper with
brains, knows not to set up a tent under one, no matter what species. BTW
they are Koalas, no bear in their name, as they are not bears, they are
marsupials.

I knew that but we insist on thinking of them as cute little teddy bears
over here so they'll always be Koala Bears to us, right or wrong. I'll
wager some people didn't know it though, so thanks Barbara.
--
Pat Durkin (clovers)

http://tiny.cc/Z0EKR