Old 09-02-2010, 08:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default Please vote here!!!

On 9/02/2010 6:13 PM, LindaB wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 01:19:36 GMT, wrote:

all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE
All those who wish me to keep you informed here say NAYE.
Thats democratic.

AYE Drop it - if I want to read this stuff I will go to the
appropriate newsgroup. This isn't it.

That's not so many votes against. I thought I would have had a landslide
of against.
Having done a minor survey. the statistics tell me you're a small,
narrow close minded DHS friendship club, not worth bothering with.
As usual others for haven't bothered.
This is the end Goodbye cruel world...
Snif....
I'll bother ye no more.