Old 09-02-2010, 09:12 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Please vote here!!!

In article ,
said...
:
: Give over on the hijacking
:
:
:
:Youre right of course.
:But do me a favour What about minding the facts....
:Seems like youre always here, denying and failing to see on purpose.
:Hay is important. We may need some soon.
:I can be as annoying as you....
:Lucerne is best...
:I have to say things four or five times.
:Its hard to explain it to you....
:Letsvote on it
:all those who want me to drop the subject say AYE
:All those who wish me to keep you informed here say NAYE.
:Thats democratic.

AYE.

Whilst your intentions may be good, what you're doing is basically
counter-productive to your cause. 99% of people already have (rightly or
wrongly) their minds made up on this (or any other) issue.

Of course, theres the other 1%...

BTW, I'll get back to the mulching thread replies when I get some time

--
"There will never be uniform gun laws in Australia until we see a
massacre in Tasmania." - New South Wales Premier Barry Unsworth,