Old 09-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Nutty_Nick Nutty_Nick is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty_Nick View Post
Hello,
I have just joined this site, and I have to say I am a complete novice when it comes to my garden. I am going to be planting flower seeds for the first time and will need all the advise that i can get!
Let me expand a bit. my garden in a blank canvass, so i am starting from scratch, I have got a large flower bed at the top of my garden and a flower bed at the bottom and in between its laid to lawn. I would like to put flower beds all around the lawn and maybe a couple of small trees.