Old 09-02-2010, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Potato chitting

"Wally" wrote in message

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

"Wally" wrote in message
I am looking for ideas for chitting my potatoes.
My problem is, I don't have any spare room indoors.
last year I laid them out in my allotment shed but a lot of
them got attacked by mice, big holes chewed into them,
so I don't really want to go there again.
I have a garden shed but also got mice in there so same problem.
Has anyone got a cunning plan that might outwit these little ******** ?

Would be grateful for a solution to this dilemma.

Mousetraps!

Alan

Already do that Alan, getting one about every three days, there
must be hundreds of them.

Don't give up, in time you will have defeated them.

Alan

Wally