Old 09-02-2010, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default New to gardening

"Nutty_Nick" wrote
I have just joined this site, and I have to say I am a complete
novice when it comes to my garden. I am going to be planting flower
seeds for the first time and will need all the advise that i can get!

Welcome to this Newsgroup, may you have many years of pleasure from your new
hobby.
Just let us know what you intend to plant, and roughly where in the UK you
are (it matters), and we will do our best to answer your questions.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden