Old 10-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Laura H Laura H is offline
Registered User

Hi
Any recommendations for ladies gardening gloves? My partner wants some
quality gloves to keep hands clean, but enable easy movement, so
flexible, soft gloves,
not the thick gloves for thorns etc. Also very small size.
Thanks for any feedback.
Paul.
--
Paul reply-to is valid

Hi Paul,

The best gloves around are the SHOWA gardening gloves, which are available in a size small, enabling the wearer to have unrivalled comfort and dexterity in the garden as well as protecting their hands and nails. These gloves are washable at 40 degrees and come out perfect again so they outlast other gloves by about 5 times. For a lightweight gardening glove choose the SHOWA Floreo 370, available in 6 colours, for cold outdoor work choose the SHOWA 451 Thermo Grip and for thorny work there's the SHOWA 350 Thornmaster. I buy mine online from www.mstore.co.uk
Hope that helps!