Old 11-02-2010, 07:03 PM
iainahannah iainahannah is offline
Registered User

Question dead grass

hi. looking for some advice. i bought a new build house in mid-november and the lawn had been freshly laid for our arrival front and back. since then we have had a very bad winter (as you are all probably aware) and the lawn is very patchy with straw coloured patches all over. i'm a bit concerned as i don't want to lose the lawn and was wondering if there is any experienced gardeners out there who can give me good solid advice to make my grass nice and green..........thanks.