Old 11-02-2010, 07:12 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default What's gonna be in your garden this year?

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:08:50 -0800 (PST) in WesD wrote:
It is windy and blustery today so I thought it was time to start a
spring time topic.

Probably the same old for me. Tomatoes, pepper, eggplant,cucumber,
bush string beans, okra, yellow squash, asparagus(existing bed). I
have a small mound of elephant garlic that I planted last spring that
started greening out in the fall.

Beans: Green and wax (Hopefully the variety chosen this year will not rust)
Sweet corn
Cucumbers
Lettuce
Cantaloupes
Okra
Onions
Sugar Snap Peas
Sweet Peppers
Zucchini
A couple "pumpkin" varieties from C. Moschata
Spinach
Carrots
Radish
Chard
Asparagus
Softneck Garlic
Tomatoes

And if one of the Pakistanis at work brings me a seed packet
I'll be growing Tinda (Also known as Indian Apple Gourd).

--
Chris Dukes