Old 12-02-2010, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
Duane[_2_] Duane[_2_] is offline

Default Mantis Tiller ?

On Feb 10, 4:55*pm, (EVP MAN) wrote:
Does anyone own a Mantis tiller and if so, how do you like it? *I'm
looking to buy a small tiller for my 250 sq. ft. garden. *They seem a
bit expensive at just over $300 but it seems most all the small tillers
are in about the same price range. *

Rich

On occasion in the past I would borrow my folks Mantis to clean up the
smaller flowerbeds around the house. It was great in the tight places
around the plants or bushes that I did not want to disturb. If they
did not have one I would probably would have gone out to get one for
myself. I have a large tiller which I still like when cleaning up the
big garden at the first of the year or turning over the mulch at the
end of the season. It is always nice to have the right tool for the
right job. That is if you have room in the garage for it.

Duane