Old 13-02-2010, 01:24 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default rotavator or top soil

fi0n4 wrote:
brooklyn1;877181 Wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:13:56 -0500, fi0n4
wrote:
-

I have a very large garden, that needs tidying up. its basically a
base.
with bit of rubble.

Im not sure if i should rotavate it or throw top soil on.

Any one any ideas?-

To me "rubble" means rocks, stones, and other non-biodegradable
trash... I'd haul all that rubble out first... and if you have to ask
you're much too lazy for gardening.

if i have ask im to lazy for gardening!? ill have you know im flogging
my guts out to get this garden done for my children. Its not easy! so
please do not call me lazy.

Don't worry about him. He needs to take the most caustic way of saying
anything, it's his problem nothing to do with you.

David