Old 13-02-2010, 07:17 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Iris[_2_] Iris[_2_] is offline

Default dead grass

On Feb 13, 2:14*pm, sarah wrote:
On Feb 11, 2:03*pm, iainahannah iainahannah.

wrote:
hi. looking for some advice. i bought a new build house in mid-november
and the lawn had been freshly laid for our arrival front and back. since
then we have had a very bad winter (as you are all probably aware) and
the lawn is very patchy with straw coloured patches all over. i'm a bit
concerned as i don't want to lose the lawn and was wondering if there is
any experienced gardeners out there who can give me good solid advice to
make my grass nice and green..........thanks.

--
iainahannah

You only need to fertilize your grass twice a year and keep it watered
and cut.