Old 13-02-2010, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Will[_7_] Will[_7_] is offline

Default Manure

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Dawnie" wrote

Not sure if this is the correct place to post, please direct if I am
wrong.

We have well rotted horse manure (straw based not shavings), that anyone
is welcome to help themselves to by the bag or trailer load. This would
have to by appointment for the security of the yard. We are based in
Bolton, Lancashire. It has been well maintained to maximise the rotting
down process.

Or if anyone could advise me of the best place to offer this?

Please PM for details and contact number.

A gardening Newsgroup is the perfect place to advertise such wonderful
stuff, unfortunately I'm a little far away as are a lot of others here so
not so useful for you.
To reach a local audience try contacting your local allotment Rep through
your Council Leisure Services Dept who should be able to help put your
offer about to the right people. Even calling in at your local allotment
site, or putting a notice up there, should have plot holders rushing for
the stuff.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

When my daughter and son in law had their stables and were breeding Arabs,
they just used word of mouth amongst their many many friends and all their
neighbours.

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk