Old 13-02-2010, 10:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Simple things that make gardening easier/fun

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Wonder if you folks found something that resonates with the subject.

I had trouble for many years ( Don't ask ) with wheelbarrow tires going
flat due to cold weather. I finally found this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001H9NVCW/ref=wms_ohs_product

And now I can wonder if I should purcase a snow rake for my roof.
Always some thing.

Bill

Almost a new topic but now just a tickle.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...=Qyh3S4u-NYub8
Aan-bipCg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0C AYQBSgA&q=night+soi
l&spell=1

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA