Old 14-02-2010, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Wildbilly Wildbilly is offline

Default Simple things that make gardening easier/fun

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Wonder if you folks found something that resonates with the subject.

I had trouble for many years ( Don't ask ) with wheelbarrow tires going
flat due to cold weather. I finally found this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001H9NVCW/ref=wms_ohs_product

And now I can wonder if I should purcase a snow rake for my roof.

Is this some kid of fashion statement? What's a snow rake supposed to do
up there? If you're going to take it up there, be sure to attach a
brightly colored rope to your door knob, and tie the other end around
your waist, so that anyone who is concerned by your absence will be able
to find you;O)

Snow? That's that white cottony kind of stuff we put on our Christmas
tree, isn't it? (Wildbilly, N. California)
Always some thing.

Bill

Almost a new topic but now just a tickle.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...=Qyh3S4u-NYub8
Aan-bipCg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0C AYQBSgA&q=night+soi
l&spell=1

Knightsoil would be ever so much classier.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines