Old 14-02-2010, 10:41 AM
asvensso asvensso is offline
Registered User

Location: London

Hi

Thanks for reply. I will of course do a full survey beore I buy. However this type of conversion is quite common where I live so hopefully someone has experience of the project so I can get an idea. Also, our council surveyor does not get into discussions on the phone. He would give advice but will always insist on visiting or responding in writing, which of course I understand. All of his will take off after I put in an offer.

The garden is not attractive as it is laid out and would not add the value it should if I an unable to revamp it. It is totally unsafe for older people and children.

Kind regards
Anne-Marie