Old 19-04-2003, 01:44 AM
Penny Morgan

Default How do I fight grubs naturally?

Have you tried Milky Spore? It is supposed to last about 20 years in the
soil and kill any larvae (grubs) present. It is a bacteria and not a
chemical based product. I'm not sure is nematodes would do anything or not.
You could probably ask a local garden center about them and see what they
say.

Penny
Zone 7b - North Carolina
"Rupert" wrote in message
om...
My wife is pregnant, so I want to avoid things like BugBGone,
Diazinon, and Grub-X. I have grubs in my lawn last summer and I want
to avoid this if at all possible this year- they ravaged my lawn. Any
thoughts? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matthew Rupert