Old 14-02-2010, 06:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Simple things that make gardening easier/fun

On 2/13/2010 8:38 PM, Wildbilly wrote:
And now I can wonder if I should purcase a snow rake for my roof.
Is this some kid of fashion statement? What's a snow rake supposed to do
up there? If you're going to take it up there, be sure to attach a
brightly colored rope to your door knob, and tie the other end around
your waist, so that anyone who is concerned by your absence will be able
to find you;O)

Snow? That's that white cottony kind of stuff we put on our Christmas
tree, isn't it? (Wildbilly, N. California)

My roof is calving icebergs onto the deck. Unsafe for wife to fill bird
feeder. Where's algore when you need him?