Old 15-02-2010, 04:49 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Mulching with hay bales...

woka wrote:
FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote utter rubbish whihc has been largely snipped.

When the decomposition of the mulch uses up nutrients etc.

It can also be a haven for undesirable pests and diseases as well.

I now understand much more about you and your odd posting style, no
further explanation is required thankyou.

Yep. Another one who needs to be dropped into the Bozo bin.

Fat lot of good that will do you, gutless.

It is interesting that your first post to this thread and to this NG (at
least in recent times) should be of this nature.

I wonder is there any chance at all you might contribute something about
gardens? I wouldn't think so.

David