Old 16-02-2010, 06:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default weed control

On Feb 16, 1:26*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:02:08 -0800, Wildbilly
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

I grew red clover amidst the tomatoes
one year to give the weeds less space to grow.

So what happened? Why didn't you repeat with the red clover?

I was growing large scale - close to 200 tomato plants. I planted the
red clover too late to be really effective but it was awfully cute
coming up en masse.

Now that I'm small scale again, I still plant with red clover, but
more because I want the red clover. I use it to control hot flashes
and night sweats, in a brandy tincture.

Tell me more about how it controls hot flashes and night sweats.
Goodness if it works where can I get some?

MJ