Old 16-02-2010, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Bloody birds!

On 2010-02-16 16:49:09 +0000, "alan.holmes"
said:

My green veg has been destroyed by the damned birds, the sprouts and
another, whose name I cannot remember, have been decimated by the *******
birds, how can I stop the damned things from getting at the green veg?

Alan

A veg/fruit cage, Alan. They have to eat, too but I know it's a shame
when it's your produce! The crow scarer is already going off round here
but our rooks are turning up their beaks at it. ;-)

Is a rook scarer one of those things which is like a gun going off?

If it is I don't think it would go down well with my neighbours!

As I said in another post I have been considering it, will have to check the
prices, and where do I have to go to find one?

Alan

--
Sacha