Old 17-02-2010, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default so how's everybody doing

On 2/17/2010 9:00 AM, jankey wrote:
in the midlantic at least? i note Al is warm and snug and expecting a
plague of frogs; everybody else OK? 35 inches total on my deck. we
were out of power for 18 hours (all electric house); had votives going
as smudge pots for the orchids for a while. some of the little phals
look unhappy, but so far the only bud blast is on the psychopsis,
which has been blasting all winter. clearly it's unhappy about the
cold/dry/both.

oh, and it was snowing this morning. :\

--j_a

Then I won't tell you what a great day it is in N Calif...

K Barrett