Old 17-02-2010, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David D David D is offline

Default Houseplants

Hello jaycee,
Got a few houseplants myself and have gained a bit of
experience over the years, mainly with Christmas Cacti, Rhipsalidopsis,
Palour Palms, Dracenia (which has turned out not to be) and a Bird of
Paradise Plant. What did you want to know?

Regards.

"jaycee" wrote in message

Hi, is there anybody out there interested in houseplants - all different
types - Monsteras, rubber plants (various), succulents, palms, cacti,
rex begonias, etc?
My house is full of them and I'd like to gain any info I could.
Thanks, Jaycee

--
jaycee