Old 18-02-2010, 06:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wildbilly Wildbilly is offline

Default How to Grow a Tea Garden

In article
,
Tonyfrost wrote:

On Feb 18, 3:08*am, Wildbilly wrote:
In article
,

*Tonyfrost wrote:
*A tea garden is a delightful hobby that can complement your herb
garden and will provide you with the joy of fresh tea at a moment's
notice. Creating a tea garden in a container can also make a perfect
gift for somebody; *her's a beautifully made guide to grow tea in
anyway at home!!!! * * here it is *
http://www.wikihow.com/Herbal-Tea-Garden-For-Idiots

We are a gardening group pal. We don't need, or want your spam or your
overpriced gizmo junk. When you say tea, are you talking about Camellia
sinensis, or tisanes? Are we talking 3 cups of tea a day, all year long, *
or are we talking 1 cup a month?

Why don't you just cut the crap, tell us what you got, and how much you
want for it?

I hate myself but I went to your site. Your only selling ads. The
directions were (1) get a pot, (2) put some potting soil in it, (3)
plant an herb in the soil laden pot. My god your a genius, OK, you're
really an idiot. Stupid flange head.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...rrestin...http
://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines

Hey freak! What the heck do you want from me????? What is it that
you're trying to say that I'm selling ads?????? I just love
tea!!!!!!! And woul dlove to grow tea at my house ok? What's your
problem

You post "How to Grow a Tea Garden", in a vegetable garden newsgroup!
And then the site that you give us says "put potting soil in pot, and
plant herb", close quotes. Did you just fall off the turnip truck, out
on the interstate? Your ignorance of the subject is offensive. An being
a freak is far better than being an aluminum siding, used car, "tea bag"
anal sphincter, to come into a forum where you know squat, and try to
run the "hits" routine on us. Go bugger yourself.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines