Old 18-02-2010, 12:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default How to Grow a Tea Garden

In article , ask@itshall
says...
"Wildbilly" wrote in message
Tonyfrost wrote:

Hey freak! What the heck do you want from me????? What is it that
you're trying to say that I'm selling ads?????? I just love
tea!!!!!!! And woul dlove to grow tea at my house ok? What's your
problem

What Wildbilly is trying to say in a very Wildbilly way, is to take it easy.
You have joined an established group which is the societal equivalent of a
community. You've accused a regular poster here of being rude, but then
have you read here for long enough so that the personalities of the posters
are known to you, or followed the interactions between individuals? Can you
recognise the twits and separate them from those who give good advice?

I looked at the post.

It doesn't have to be one, but it does look like a shill.

And the idea of growing camellia sinensis in my zone 5 climate interests
me a bit as does the idea of growing and processing coffee. Though I'd
settle for some other caffeine producing plant that's tasty enough, not
a tropical and maybe at least a zone 6.