Old 18-02-2010, 01:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default How to Grow a Tea Garden

Tonyfrost wrote:
On Feb 18, 1:37 pm, phorbin wrote:
In article ,
ask@itshall says...

"Wildbilly" wrote in message
Tonyfrost wrote:

Hey freak! What the heck do you want from me????? What is it that
you're trying to say that I'm selling ads?????? I just love
tea!!!!!!! And woul dlove to grow tea at my house ok? What's your
problem
What Wildbilly is trying to say in a very Wildbilly way, is to take
it easy. You have joined an established group which is the societal
equivalent of a community. You've accused a regular poster here of
being rude, but then have you read here for long enough so that the
personalities of the posters are known to you, or followed the
interactions between individuals? Can you recognise the twits and
separate them from those who give good advice?

I looked at the post.

It doesn't have to be one, but it does look like a shill.

And the idea of growing camellia sinensis in my zone 5 climate
interests me a bit as does the idea of growing and processing
coffee. Though I'd settle for some other caffeine producing plant
that's tasty enough, not a tropical and maybe at least a zone 6.

Well allright, I AM SORRY if you didn't like my article on green tea,
I was just wanting to share it with you
to get some advice, but some of you seems to be a bit aggressive, I
am a GARDENING LOVER OK?
And I would indeed lik to be part of this group. But if you don't
like newbies then just say it!!!!

Like all of usenet this group is a wild mixture of people. You will get all
combinations of passion/calm and knowledge/ignorance.

If you want I can unsubscribe and look for another forum or group.

No just slow down a bit and don't get jumpy just because somebody else does.

Anyway I do live in Italy right now in a town called Cortona which is
in Tuscany, I can show you where I live and you'll fall in love. Ok
hope we all get to be friends.

Give it a try.

David