Old 18-02-2010, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Bloody birds!

"Or shoot the pigeons, woodpigeon breast is marvellous eating. It's
yummy.
Tina

Better than magpie?..... ;-)))

Better than wrung neck parakeet?
--

They haven't reached Leics yet.
Tina

They're getting closer by the season. Two years max - then you'll have a
multi coloured, longer tailed magpie type to haunt you :-)) And they are
so noisy; much more so than the original b & w version.

If they don't steal eggs from my chickens, or wild birds and don't attack
chicks of either species I can cope if they arrive here. I think!
Noise would not particularly bother me.
I doubt they are a protected species so if they were to even touch my
poultry they would be ex-parakeets.
Other than that I will await their arrival and see how we get on ;-)
Tina