Old 19-02-2010, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default How to Grow a Tea Garden

"Tonyfrost" wrote in message

Fonyfrost: Well allright, I AM SORRY if you didn't like my article on green
tea,
I was just wanting to share it with you
to get some advice, but some of you seems to be a bit aggressive, I
am a GARDENING LOVER OK?
I don't recall you asking for advice but since you say you want some, what
do you want to know about tea gardens? Or do you perhaps want to know what
plants can be used to make tea/tisanes?

Tonyfrost: And I would indeed lik to be part of this group. But if you
don't
like newbies then just say it!!!!
group.
Anyway I do live in Italy right now in a town called Cortona which is
in Tuscany, I can show you where I live and you'll fall in love. Ok
hope we all get to be friends.
You're in a lovely part of the world and living in an interesting place.
What plants do you grow there?