Old 19-02-2010, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default How to Grow a Tea Garden

In article 32aaea79-0678-40c1-84dc-69dc2ae415e6
@l19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...
On Feb 19, 2:22*pm, phorbin wrote:
In article a56a7318-a551-4362-bd50-
, says...

of you there know it, but I have a whole tree in front of my window,
i'll take a picture and show it tomorrow,

This is a text only newsgroup.

Don't post images to this newsgroup.

If you must post garden pictures to USENET and want people here to see
them, post them to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and then leave a note
here with the subject header.

Otherwise use flickr or some such and post a link.

If Google is up to snuff, it's likely they'll strip out the image
anyway. If they don't, other servers probably will as the posting
propagates through the network.

Get a newsreader or use Outlook or Thunderbird and set up an account athttp://www.eternal-september.org/

This is the most efficient and comprehensible way of communicating on
USENET. Googlegroups is virtually useless by comparison.

There's more to learn about USENET than you think.

Start here

http://www.newsreaders.com/guide/netiquette.html* (follow the links)

Check USENET out on Wikipedia if you want history and other data.

Is this group on facebook too?

No. It isn't. ...And while it's called a newsgroup I'm pretty sure it's
not what you seem to think it is.

Have you read through the page I referred you to and read the links?

If you have then maybe there's something to discuss. Until you do,
there's nothing more to say because we don't have any hint of a common
language and I've no time to bring you up to speed.

Many of the questions you need answered will be dealt with there and you
won't have to ask questions that irrascible old hands tend to answer in
monosyllables.