Old 20-02-2010, 02:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wildbilly[_2_] Wildbilly[_2_] is offline

Default Now this is what we should all learn.

In article
,
Tonyfrost wrote:

As a newbie to gardening group and to gardening in general,
Talking as a total ignorant, something just came up to
my mind.

Without any of you getting cross and mad at me by asking you this
question,

Has anyone of you got a clue on HOW and IF it is possible for
An Olive Tree
to produce olives all year long? I have arround 400 olive
trees in my property
and during autumn I usually pick the olives ant take them to
the Mill, and with
all the oil produced I earned a good pocketfull of money.
Does anyone know
if there is a way of doing this??

Take an olive tree, stick it in some dirt, put the dirt in a pot, and
every April and October, move it to the opposite hemisphere.

You rreally should move to LA, ya know?
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara