Old 20-02-2010, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default .Citrus

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Someone was asking here the other week about buying Citrus tree/bush/
plant.
Was in Aldi this morning and they had some very good Lemon bushes for
just £12 99, no variety but so good I treated myself to one, also a
Loquat as well, absolutly covered in fruit.
David Hill

I hope you aren't going to throw out the loquat seeds!

They seem to germinate very well and make good garden plants, which are a
lot hardier than many gardening books say. I suppose we'd need an
exceptional summer and autumn to get any fruit, but IMHO the plant is worth
growing for the foliage alone.

--

Jeff