Old 21-02-2010, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default My Mantis Tiller Came Today:) (brooklyn)

"EVP MAN" wrote in message

I'll just do a little each day and work slowly at it. My legs are
bad and I can only stand for 10 to 15 minutes at a time before I need to
sit down for a rest.

I do a bit at a time and sit down often. I odn't do it because of any
problems, but because I love pottering in my garden. I have all sorts of
spots where I can sit in the shade or the sun and just mooch around.

You'll get there. 5 productive minutes in the garden each day will all add
up and you'll get some really good results by working that way.