Old 20-02-2010, 01:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Snowdrops

In article
, Dave
Hill writes
The over priced bulbe the first time I looked were reaching around
£70.00 for 1 bulb + P & P

Blimey I only paid a couple of pounds for a few Blewberry Tart ones some
years ago and they've increased quite well, also Straffan . I have got a
largish very early one that was given to me by Patricia Liechti who sued
to open her garden for the NGS near here. However I keep giving some of
the clump away but have yet to find the name . Have lost touch with her
but I am pretty sure it had a name like King, or Prince or similar. NOT
S Arnott.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy