Old 21-02-2010, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Snowdrops

On 20 Feb, 22:28, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article
By the way David we had a dahlia aficionado also called David talking to
the HPS this afternoon in Winslow, he was talking about a rare double
orchid dahlia that only he and a friend *owned, I said I bet David Hill
of Abacus nurseries would want one of those and he remarked that it was
Mr Hill who was his friend
Tochy Oko it sounded like,

Good speaker, very interesting. Like his unique carnation dahlia he's
just grown/bred!!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Not me Janet
Re the double orchid dahlia. or double Giraffe dahlia Suttons seeds
are selling ther tubers and the single as well
seeds.suttons.co.uk/gardening/Orchid
David