Old 21-02-2010, 12:29 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Local RSS Feeds for all Countries, States, Cities?

I use the water from my tiny living room pond to water the house plants,
they often do much better with that water than stuff with Miracle Grow
added. Even though is only 1 small goldfish in it this year along with all
the taro and one T.lily and lots of duckweed. I need to harvest that and
feed all the goldfish in the aquariums tomorrow. Way too thick at the
moment in there. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us