Old 19-04-2003, 03:56 AM

Default Water from a drainage stream for irrigation

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:49:27 GMT, "Vox Humana"
wrote:

Unfortunately, people often see street drains as a good place to dump
unwanted household chemicals. After all, you just pour out your old paint
stripper, insecticides, and weed killer and it magically disappears. I have
seen people do this on my street. When I point out that what they have just
poured into the sewer is coming out a hundred feet away onto my property and
then into the creek behind my house they seem completely surprised, as if
they thought it was going to China.

I would be careful about where I used that water if I were you.

Clean water, plenty of birds, deer and other critters use it for
drinking.... it even has an occasional minnow or fifty.

I agree, it's a shame that many people don't care about our
environment.......