Old 22-02-2010, 02:10 AM posted to triangle.gardens
WesD WesD is offline

Default What's gonna be in your garden this year?

On Feb 10, 5:01*pm, wrote:
Things I learned fom my first container garden last year:

No cabbage or brussel sprouts. The cabbage worms ate them down to the
bone.

I use Sevin dust, but some folks prefer bT (bacillus thurge(something)

The Swiss chard was fantastic, but I couldn't get my wife to cook it,
so I probably won't do it again.

My wife found a great recipe for vegetarian minestrone soup with Swiss
chard, canelli beans and edamame so I will probably try some.