Old 22-02-2010, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default Rain Gauge In Garden (David)

The gauge I'm getting will handle 5" of rain. That should work pretty
well for me here in PA. I plan to keep a daily log and make sure the
gauge is empty at the start of each day. Or at least make sure I empty
it the same time every day. I like the digital gauges but I'm not sure
how well or for how long they may work before problems arise. So, with
that being said, I decided to keep it simple and just go with the good
old time tested model that you still need to empty by hand. No
batteries to buy or replace either

Rich