Old 22-02-2010, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default coldframe/composter

On 2010-02-22 10:44:11 +0000, "Bertie Doe"

"Sacha" wrote in message

Everything's a bit late this year. We've had
customers asking for snowdrops in the green and we've
had to explain that our supplier digs them up when
the flowers are faded, so we have to wait on them!

I was given about 50 snowdrop bulbs last Summer. The
one's that get some late afternoon sunlight, are in
flower. Some that I planted in shade, have produced
green but no hint of flower heads yet. If they don't
flower, should I transfer them now or wait a month?
Thanks.

Bertie