Old 22-02-2010, 08:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
troyc troyc is offline

Default A few loonies me thinks

On Feb 19, 11:00*am, Bill who putters wrote:
snip
From: troyc

snip

Eh? Yes, I work for Monsanto, as an agronomist doing corn & soybean
research. So? That qualifies me as a 'loony'?? I have worked for
them for since 2008. Before that I was a Hort/Ag instructor for ~14
years, and was a pesticide applicator before that. So? I'm a
"loony"?? What exactly did I post that qualifies me as a loony? I
began posting to usenet over 12 years ago - and now I'm a loony
because....why?

In the thread you reference, a question was asked about Roundup. I
answered the questions that were asked. If I posted anything in error
you are welcome to point it out.

I personally think ad hominem attacks are a little loony...