Old 23-02-2010, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default A few loonies me thinks

In article ,
"Lelandite" wrote:

so a guy works for a company so the responsibility of that
whole company becomes his? Maybe it was/is a good thing he
worked for Monsanto. Maybe it was he who helped stop
some of the old ways? To point fingers at this one man
when it was others who perhaps were in the wrong?

Like the ole saying "whenever you point a finger at someone,
remember three of your fingers are pointing right back at ja."

Hope to read more from you troyc.

Donna
in WA

Cyberspace is cheap Donna look at the binaries going about.

The guy can work for who ever he wants. Just getting so easily caught
in a few lies is not good and it makes Monsanto look bad. He either used
their machines with their permission or not with their permission.
Working for 2 years and posting on usenet is not a good idea. Seems he
has two names too see original post. Posting on usenet for 14 years
perhaps but he is listed as just a newbie with 90% of his posts in the
month of Feb 2010. I killed filed him. See the goggle url.

Anyway I never pointed a finger at him it was straight up.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA