Old 23-02-2010, 05:36 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Spring Is Here

On 23-Feb-10 3:59 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/22/10 1:39 PM, in article
net, "David E. Ross"
wrote:

I already guessed that winter was over when I saw 'Soleil d'Or',
'February Gold', and 'Peeping Tom' narcissus blooming in my garden.
Today, I confirmed it when I saw the first crocus.

And snow predicted here for the next 4 days

Cheryl
(Southern NH)

I didn't see snow fall out of the sky until I was 34. For that, I had
to be on a business trip to Philadelphia.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean