Old 24-02-2010, 05:48 PM
gardenweb gardenweb is offline
Registered User

Location: Moray, Scotland
Default Website for gardener / landscape designer

Hi

I run a small company which provided marketing services and also web design.

I've designed a website which looks pretty good and also is search engine optimised. It is for rent and would suit a gardener/landscaper - pay monthly. Renting websites is a new business area so it's a case of testing the market. We would agree an initial free period and there's no obligation to continue.

The site has good content, but can be adjusted. There is also a slideshow to display your work.

This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to promote their gardening business on the internet - without the costs of design and search optimisation.

I hope this is of interest
Duncan