Old 24-02-2003, 11:27 PM
Dave Fouchey

Default Dandelions

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:30:07 GMT, animaux
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:53:34 -0500, Dave Fouchey wrote:

Ah the Fence lizards and Anoles are carnivores, green iguanas love
Dandelions I understand though mine are finicky and only eat the
flowers.

Cool shots of the fence lizards. Sceloporus are neat guys.

Dave

There are so many of these little creatures in the yard, it's hard to walk
around and not see at least 10 of them scampering around. I adore them. The
facade of our home is 6 inch thick limestone. They put small seep holes at the
foundation and there is an anole in each one of them! They peek out every day
when it gets warm, which will not happen today. Yesterday it was 80, today at
430p it is still under 40. One good thing about cold, you can easily pick them
up and examine them for disease or possible defects. If you go back by our
mature mesquite tree, you would find many mature fence lizards. They get to be
around a foot long, two inches wide, which you probably know!

V these are the ones I am most familiar with

http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.ed...porus/s._woodi

Caught some for study once, man are these suckers FAST...;-)

Dave