Old 25-02-2010, 01:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Who Would Be an Opposite of a monsanto Shill or Apologist?

wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Too much emphasis on righteousness and too little on nature TMWOT.

LOL! If ever there were a prima facie irrefutable argument for twit
lists, OP and the followup are it! They've slimed rec.gardens.edible,
too, but folks there have ignored it so far. Who's going to save the
world from the save-the-world zeolots?

Well without those sorts of save-the-world zealots, we'd still have slavery
and many other appalling practices. They do get a bit OTT at times but I
can live wiht it. I'm less tolerant though of the sorts of articles that
was posted from the Christain Science Monitor - lots of christianity and so
little science it wasn't worth my bandwidth.